Create an video mashup that includes at least one video resource and a different or additional audio track than what is in the original video. You’re free to tell a story, create a music video, add a voice-over track, record your own video, create some machinima, or even try something experimental as long as you adhere to the following requirements:
- Include a title for your video at or near the beginning
- Include credits at the end of your video for image, audio, and video resources you use in creating this project. Be sure to adhere to any stipulations of the resource licenses.
- Add an audio track other than the original audio in the video
- The total length of the video should be about 2-5 minutes
- Export your finished project as an MP4 and upload it to Google Drive or to Youtube. Submit the URL of your video using the 10 Video Assignment in Blackboard.